I love October.
I love pumpkin spice lattes which are even better when you have a friend to share them with. I love all the beautiful colors of the leaves: red, orange and yellows. I love the cool air and being able to wear blue jeans and a sweat shirt. I love hot apple cider at the pumpkin farms. I love carving out pumpkins (and putting Osiris in a pumpkin each year for his photo). I love making pumpkin seeds and eating them when they get out of the oven. I love playing dress up for Halloween. I love hanging up all my Halloween decorations. I love making casseroles, stews and pies. I love hot apple crisp right out of the oven.I also enjoy eating some yummy squash with dinner.
October is a month of my favorites. So happy 1st day of October everyone. I'm praying that all of my upcoming meetings go smoothly and cause as little stress as possible. I just want to enjoy this entire month cause before I know it, it will be gone.
What is your favorite season/month? Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment