Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankgiving Spirit

I am challenging myself to having a thankful attitude this entire month. I would love to have my heart full of content and praise as we approach the holiday season. The things that I've been going through recently have not been easy. It is through the grace of God that I am surviving with such a positive attitude. I couldn't do it without the friends God has placed in my life.

So the blogs this month are dedicated to my friends. Especially the ones that are praying for me and supporting me in the roller coaster called Foster Care. You uplift me and remind me to put my trust in the Lord. Your kind and encouraging words help me on the days when I feel grief or sadness.

To my dear friends crazy enough to be doing foster care with me: I am so thankful that we can laugh and roll our eyes at the crazy situations that we find ourselves in. I am so thankful that we can understand that nothing makes sense.

So this Thanksgiving, may we all enjoy our family and friends.

"I especially value the friends who love me as God loves me -- through no merit of my own!" ~ Sharon M. Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment