It's been the last full week of summer for the kiddos. They have been to the Public Museum, Betty Brinn Museum, The Country Springs Water Park, and a company BBQ. We are still hoping to make it to Old World Wisconsin, The Art Museum, and at least another trip to the pool. Oh yeah, and tonight they have open house at their new school!
It just makes me so thankful that I have this opportunity to spend this time with the kids. I was essentially thrown into the "thicks" of motherhood with three older children. I remember being worried that I wouldn't make it through their winter or spring breaks. Now, I've had them home everyday with me this entire month. Truly, it has been a good experience. I love seeing things through their eyes. When we are at Betty Brinn, they are just so excited to play in the exhibits. Peach spent over 2 hours being a real estate agent! My little man and Princess enjoyed independence at the water park and spending time with their favorite friends. The best part was.... they got to just be kids.
I love their giggles. I love their laughter. I love their hugs and kisses. I love the way that true joy shows up across their face. I love being able to go places and do things with them. To sum it up, I love sharing my life with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment