Monday, November 26, 2012

Tis the Season... for Customer Service

The next several weeks, we are all going to be dealing with customer service.  Some places are very helpful and go above and beyond to make their customers happy.  Others really don't seem to give 2 cents about if you come back or not.

We try to keep our cool. We try to work on positive solutions, but sometimes even that is in vain.

Where are some places you have received the best customer service? Here are a few of my picks:

  • B.I.C. - https://www.facebook.com/bicauto - Yep, I wouldn't trust our vehicles to anyone else.  They are a great Christian automotive repair shop. Everyone is extremely helpful and so courteous. They are extremely trustworthy and will do what they can to help you out in a bind.  WONDERFUL!
  • Mander Collision & Glass - http://www.mandercollision.net/#overview --  I've unfortunately needed their services more than a few times, but when I've need them... they have gone above and beyond to help us out! I never worry about what kind of service I will receive when I trust my vehicle with them.
  • Shutterfly - http://www.shutterfly.com/ - Recently I had a gift card with an invalid code. I thought  -- "Great!  This is going to be a hassle and I'm not going to get my money back!".  WRONG!  Shutterfly's chat (online) support simply had me scan a photo of my gift certificate to them. They were then able to credit my account with the gift card value!  It wasn't nearly the hassle that I thought it would be.
  • Cafe Bistro - http://www.lecaffebistro.com/ -  I can honestly say that for the many years I have been going here, I have NEVER had bad customer service.  They are always delightful and have a recommendation ready (in case I don't know what I'm feeling like!)
  • My Local Clark GAS Station -- It's located near the corner of my home. I have to say, that their employees are always friendly.  Many of them know our family now as we come in and out weekly.

My challenge this holiday season is to speak up when I receive outstanding customer service. These people you go above and beyond, or deliver with a smile, should be praised for a job well done. As we know, they have greater demands over the holiday season, and I really appreciate it when I don't have to deal with the "BAD" customer service.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone in my local gas stations, I swipe my card at the pump gas up and go.

    ReplyDelete